The over-riding factor in allocating training times is for teams to be grouped together with like teams. This enables:
- social interaction between the teams within their group,
- sharing of drills and resources,
- coaches filling in for one another when needed,
- communication between managers re: team changes etc.
- the club’s Technical Director to visit like teams in the younger age groups at the same time.
Where possible older teams are asked to train at Prince Edward Park to spread wear and tear across both fields.
The proposed program is:
- Boys & Girls Under 6 to under 11 – Lakewood on Monday nights between 5.00 and 7.00.
- Boys & 12 to under 16 – Lakewood on Tuesday nights between 5.00 and 7.00 (our technical director will be available during these times)
- Girls 12 to under 16 – Lakewood on Wednesday nights between 5.00 and 7.00 (our technical director will be available during these times)
- Womens Teams from Under 18s and up – Wednesdays at Prince Edward Park
- Mens Teams from Under 18s up – Thursdays between Prince Edward Park and Lakewood
- There will be some variations to the above by arrangement with the Player Development Committee