Published on March 6th, 2015 | by Bonnet Bay FC
Clubhouse Project – Stages 4 & 5
The clubhouse project continues to progress nicely with lots of major work being completed this week.
Clubhouse Project Remains on Track
Anyone visiting Lakewood can now see the steel frame has been completely covered with brickwork and the roof has gone on. Inside the ceilings and walls have been erected and it is almost ready for internal painting.
We remain on track to finish the project mid-March giving us 2 or 3 weeks to have it right for the season start on 28th March 2015.
Clubhouse Working Bees
We will be looking for volunteers for a few tasks as we reach the end of the project. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your team can help with any of the following during March:
- Turfing, mulching and watering around clubhouse
- Painting clubhouse (lots of help needed)
- Helping get fields ready for season start
- General tidy up
- Weeding foreshore
- Topdressing areas and watering affected by construction
- Run a team fundraiser
- Help source furniture & fittings