Published on January 3rd, 2018 | by President0
2018 Regos Are Open
Click below for info on how to register
There are many reasons to make BBFC your club of choice
6s to 11s TEAM ALLOCATION & INFO SESSIONS
- Registered or prospective players/parents should get along to these sessions at Lakewood on Monday 12/2/18.
- 5.00 – under 6s to under 8s
- 6.00 – under 9s to under 11s
$100 OFF REGO FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS
- The NSW Government is offering a $100 rebate for students enrolled at school in 2018. (See details and how to claim in instructions above).
NEW PUMA UNIFORM
- All players will be issued with a new PUMA uniform in 2018
- Ages from under 6 to under 16 will be required to return their shirt at year end, but otherwise all ages will own their uniform. The only exception is entirely new teams joining our senior ranks.
- Where we have sponsors certain sections of the club players will receive a free club jacket. At this stage this is guaranteed for Womens Open and Over 30s.
- Send jacket sponsor enquiries to email@example.com
- We ask all players to support the sponsors who have funded the new strip.
- Our clubhouse is regarded as the best of any local soccer club in the shire and caters to all ages
- Our main field at Lakewood City Reserve is in fantastic shape for the season
- Our second field at Prince Edward Park, Woronora has received a lot of off season attention from our ‘PEP up PEP’ committee
- We work hard to help everyone feel like they belong.
- We have an active social program including Golf Days, State of Origin Nights, Open Mic Night and some special days for kids. Why not arrange your own club event with BBFC providing the venue and catering?
- Our well-equipped clubhouse is available free of charge for team and club functions and can be hired for other events at special members rates – ideal for all types of events from kids parties to weddings or for regular group activities such as exercise classes, yoga, pilates, cards etc
- Members love that our teams are not required to do canteen or BBQ duties (just routine ground control for a short time immediately before, after and during their game each week)
- The club has held an end of season mission trip to Cambodia for the past 6 years. Around 80 members have been on these trips, many more than once. They are suitable for age 12 and over.
DEVELOPING SKILLS AND MINDSETS
- BBFC has technical directors to support our coaches across age groups from 6s to 16s
- In 2017 we introduced a very popular second development stream focusing on helping players, coaches and supporters to understand and develop the benefits of a growth mindset. This will add further weight to our offering. Click here to discover-the-difference
- All parents and coaches are invited to a very special event at The Hangar on Sunday 18/2/18 – click here for details
WIDE VARIETY OF TEAMS – NEW PLAYERS WELCOME
- New Players – click here to register your interest here for mens and womens 1sts trials and other teams or simply register
- Womens 1sts – we have some positions available for interested players
- Junior Girls – players needed for under 13/14 team. We already have a number of players interested.
- MiniRoos – boys and girls from 4 years to 11 years are welcome to help boost numbers in those age groups – we offer a nursery program where inexperienced kids train rather than play on Saturdays as well as the conventional squads – click here for rego-options-for-4-to-7-year-olds
- General – We welcome enquiries for various grades of All Age Men & Women, Womens Over 30, Mens Over 35 and 45
Register on-line asap then attend a rego session if needed
at Lakewood City Reserve, Coolidge Crescent, Bonnet Bay
Wednesday 31/1/18 6pm to 8pm Sunday 4/2/18 2 pm to 4pm
Sunday 11/2/18 2pm to 4pm
Click link below for
HELP US ‘WATER THE GRASS’ – VOLUNTEER
We’d love to hear from you if you can help in any way. The club has a very fertile base – the more of us that help ‘water the grass’ the more it will flourish and the greener it will become.
Coaches or Assistant Coaches Join the Catering Team Team Managers Become a Sponsor
Run a Social Event Recruit New Players Equipment Officer Join the Lakewood Field Committee