The Player Development Committee (PDC) is a sub-committee appointed by the elected committee. The PDC is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing programs which assist the club to achieve its player development goals
- Establishing clear pathways for players of all ages, sexes and skill levels as they move through the club
- Grading of teams
- Appointment of coaches and managers
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the club’s player development activities
- Arranging pre-season trial matches
- Integrating BBFC’s player development activities with SSFA, Football NSW and Football Australia programs
The club engages specialist coaches to guide delivery of programs to the younger age groups. This ensures all players have the opportunity to get great foundations.
Our club policies cover various matters including “What We Stand For”, Code of Conduct, Player Development, Grading, Safety and more which are all important parts of the Player Development Program.
Brett White, Committee Rep. – Player Development