Published on July 3rd, 2014 | by President
New Clubhouse Ready to Go – Lend Us a Hand
The clubhouse project is on track to start in November. We have a large number of club members who have offered significant contributions but we need everyone to get behind the push.
We are pleased to say we have received a State Government Grant of $40,000 and the Sutherland Shire Football Association will provide a $50,000 loan on excellent terms. However, we need your help to raise another $50,000 for the new clubhouse to minimise our borrowings.
- Be recognised as a major benefactor to the project with a prominent plaque in the new clubhouse – units of $2,500.
- Contributions in units of $250 will also be recognised.
- the BBFC 7s at 5Sports on 9/11 – BBFC 7s Flyer
- Cook Classic Raffle with tickets on sale through to November – Cook Classic Raffle – Order Form
MUTUAL BENEFIT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Join Rebel Sports Season Pass Program – earn discounts & help BBFC http://bonnetbayfc.com/?p=2599
- The Shire … Local Banking – Obligation Free Financial Health Check http://bonnetbayfc.com/?p=2648
- Entertainment Books – discounts far exceeding the cost of the book at hundreds of locations https://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/orderbooks/201483y
Why not arrange your team to run an event to help out? Just let us know the details of an event you wish to hold and we will promote it to the membership. A few ideas – Lunches, TenPin Bowling, Barefoot Bowls, Wine & Cheese Night, Memorabilia, Golf Day, Raffles, Entertainment Books, Bunnings BBQ, Auction Items
We are happy to talk about any ideas you have. Here are some opportunities we offer.
Sponsor Packages can include exposure through logos on playing shirts, ground signage, promotion of special offers, website exposure etc depending on the size of the sposnorship. Let us know if you have any other ideas.
Signage at Lakewood – $1,500 for one season or $2,500 for 2 seasons
Player Sponsors – bring a $500 sponsor and get one free rego
LOANS TO CLUB – BBFC is looking to borrow the balance required to finish the project from members. Loan repayments will be made in 4 equal instalments (plus interest) on the anniversary each year. Loans will be unsecured with interest will be paid at .05% above the CBA rate for term deposits of 36 to 47 months, or terms more favourable to BBFC where negotiated. Loans will be in units of $10,000.
Where not otherwise set out above please forward enquiries to Peter Burgess 0414 579 206 email@example.com